An Organization Of Professional Pet Care Providers
Thank you for your interest in the East Bay Pet Sitters Association (EBPSA). Membership is open to owner(s) of local, owner operated, non-franchised pet care businesses. New applicants must be referred for membership by a current member of EBPSA. If you do not know a specific member, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by opening up a conversation by phone or e-mail with a member listed on our website.
When you believe you meet the requirements for membership and are ready to apply, please contact EBPSA's Membership Coordinator @ email@example.com BEFORE submitting your application. She will answer any further questions and guide you through the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Download Acrobat Reader (opens a new browser window)
Requirements for membership are:
- Proof of liability insurance.
- A business license from the city where your business is located, if it's required in that city.
- If you want to be listed on the EBPSA website under Off-leash/Trail walks, proof that you have the required permit for the East Bay Regional Parks, or a written statement that you do not use the East Bay Regional Parks.
Note: The East Bay Regional Park District requires all commercial dog walkers to have a permit to walk clients' dogs on EBRPD trails. This applies whether you're walking dogs off leash or on leash, and regardless of how many dogs you walk at a time. For complete information on EBRPD's dog rules, see http://www.ebparks.org/activities/dogs
- If you want to be listed on the EBPSA website under Training and/or Grooming, proof that you are qualified to provide these services.
- You agree to attend at least 2 meetings per fiscal year, not including the holiday party in December.
- You agree to comply with the terms of EBPSA's Membership Agreement and Code of Conduct.